Remove unused imports for os and traceback.print_exc.
Fix indentation, whitespace and line length issues across the entire
Simplify printing in `print_help()` by calling `print()` only once.
* jack_control: move to tools for a while
* jack_control: shell mode command
This command runs loop, which executes commands from stdin until EOF
(Ctrl+D in terminal). Command status is printed to stdout.
* jack_control: optimize some functions
* jack_control: unused function
* jack_control: more informative message about dbus typesig error
* jack_control: Fix shell mode I/O
* restore jack_control path
* Move jack_control to dbus dir
The `jack_control` script is dbus specific and not part of the original
jack tools. As the files offered by jack-example-tools are now
optionally not built, the script needs to be made available from a
location, that is not ignored when omitting the build of
* Move installation of jack_control to dbus integration
Install `jack_control` script if building/installing jackdbus.
Remove (unconditional) installation of `jack_control` script.