show command behaves a bit like last parts of (current) adevices.sh script,
but chains the involved commands status2, dg, dp and ep internally.
The adevices.sh script uses status command and does not display
JACK settings unless jack is started. The show command uses
status2, so the settings will be displayed always.
Remove unused imports for os and traceback.print_exc.
Fix indentation, whitespace and line length issues across the entire
Simplify printing in `print_help()` by calling `print()` only once.
* jack_control: move to tools for a while
* jack_control: shell mode command
This command runs loop, which executes commands from stdin until EOF
(Ctrl+D in terminal). Command status is printed to stdout.
* jack_control: optimize some functions
* jack_control: unused function
* jack_control: more informative message about dbus typesig error
* jack_control: Fix shell mode I/O
* restore jack_control path
* Move jack_control to dbus dir
The `jack_control` script is dbus specific and not part of the original
jack tools. As the files offered by jack-example-tools are now
optionally not built, the script needs to be made available from a
location, that is not ignored when omitting the build of
* Move installation of jack_control to dbus integration
Install `jack_control` script if building/installing jackdbus.
Remove (unconditional) installation of `jack_control` script.